Deepika Mawar is awarded as “Best Poem Writer, Best Dancer or Best Teacher” by Magic Book of RecordMarch 18, 2021
DR. ARPITA CHATTERJEE awarded as “Best Innovative Researcher Award” by Magic Book of Record.March 19, 2021
Title of “India’s Best Classical and Folk Dancer” awarded to Miss Piuli Pati by Magic Book of Record on 12th March 2021.
Piuli Pati is best classical and folk dancer. She achieved so many awards in dances competition and folk dances.
I am Piuli Pati, a girl from a remote village named Baramohanpur, P.O. - Khakurda , in the district of Paschim Medinipur. Now I am a student of M.A 1st year and my subject is Bengali. But along with this, I am engaged as a dance teacher in Belda English Medium School. Since my childhood, my one and only dream was to find myself as a successful artist in dancing. She is my mother Nila Pati who has significant contribution in making my dream real. Without her sincere support I could not even start my journey with dancing. She too had the same dream for herself, but unfortunately, she hardly got any support from any family member. So, it is her true desire to provide me full support in keeping up my zeal in dancing and after all establishing me as a successful dancer. I did not get any support from my father, even my uncle and aunt disliked my dream. Only my mother constantly supports me and takes me forward facing so many obstacles even if when she is ill too. I started an institution named ‘Nataraj Nritya Prosikshan Kendra’ for teaching dance to the small children when I was reading in higher secondary level in 2011. The minimum amount of money I received as fees was spent for my own learning of dancing with some renowned Gurus. I believe one can become a good teacher of dancing if one tries to teach others her own learning. Very recently the name of my institution has been changed into ‘Nupur Dance Academy’ after my mother’s name. Even at present I learn dancing with Guru Kohinoor Sen Borat and Guru Sujoy Thakur for creative dance. I learn Bharatnatyam with Sri Sourav Chaterjee and Kathak with Smt. Suprabha Mohanty. But my first teacher of dancing was my mother and later I was taught dancing by Madhuri madam and Mr. Sandip Patra.
When I stood first in an All India Dance Competition securing 85% marks, I decided to move forward with Folk dance and Creative Dance and establish myself as a successful folk dancer. I have also a determination to make a creative dance of my own mingling folk dance, classical dance and creative dance and represent it even in different parts of the world. Being a girl of Medinipur, I have a dream that I would work on the traditional folk dance of Paschim Medinipur and present it to all so that I can illuminate the name of Medinipur, my own district and my state, West Bengal. This is also my dream to teach dancing by taking minimum amount to those who are underprivileged and could not get good opportunities like me, after I establish myself as a successful dancer. Thus I want to go forward with my dreams.
1. Winner of Tollywood Creative Arts Society in Midnapore District Prativa 2004 Competition.
2. Winner All India music & Dance Conference in Girish Manch at Kolkata under the able Guidance of renowned Kathak Exponent Padmabibhushan Pandit Birju Maharaj Ji and his Senior disciple Guru Smt. Saswati Sen in 2014.
3. Best Competition in Folk Dance 2019 Chetla Murari Smriti Sangeet Sammilani securing 83% marks.
4. Certified in Creative Dance in Chetla Murari Smriti Sangeet Sammilani 2019.
5. Stood 2nd securing 83% marks in Rabindra sangeet in Chetla Murari Smriti Sangeet Sammilani 2020.
6. Performed Solo Kathak and Folk in Hidden Ideal Dnce Festival 2019.
7. Performed Fusion in Rangashree & stood 3rd in All India Dance Vocal Instrument Festival, ICCR Satyajit Roy Auditorium.
8. First Runner up in West Bengal dance Competition ,Ami Sreyo 2019 Award Programme.
Please follow and like us: