Satish Rajan is awarded “BEST ACHIEVER’S AWARD-2021” as the title of “OUTSTANDING CONTRIBUTION TO THE SOCIETY AWARD”
Satish Rajan is awarded "BEST ACHIEVER’S AWARD-2021" as the title of “OUTSTANDING CONTRIBUTION TO THE SOCIETY AWARD” by Magic Book of Records in Sept 10, 2021, in the field of Active Civic Leader, Social & Eco Activist and Teacher Serving the Society for various causes.
Satish Rajan was born on 30/10/1982 in Bangalore, to Smt. K. Parvathi & Sri. P.S. Rajan.
Satish Rajan is the grandson and student of Legendary Ghatam Artist Sri. K. N. Krishna Murthy. He was been learning & playing Mridangam since 1989 and Ghatam since 2003 from his Grandfather.
He is being trained in the recent years under his Uncle Sri. KK Harinarayan & brother CA. Karthik Rajan. He has performed in Spiritual places like Thiruvaiyyar, Guruvayur, Kaiwara etc., many Concerts & Cultural events with reputed artists.
He is Mridangam teacher in SSRVM (AOL) School & Kala Sampada Dance School, Bangalore. He cleared his Senior Exam in Talavadhya - Mridangam category from KSEEB in May 2019. Satish Rajan has completed CS Final from ICSI & pursuing CA from ICAI, with over 14 years work experience in various sectors. He was part of Student Union activities actively. He graduated in BClip course from BPAC (Bangalore Political Action Committee) in July 2019 & serving towards developing Bangalore City.
Satish Rajan cleared "Nature Science Awareness Test" in September 2018 conducted by Adamya Chetana securing 42 out of 50 marks.
Satish Rajan was felicitated with the following:
1) Most Talented Person in RSA Deal, Sailfish in Accenture BPO in February 2017 & Numero Uno (High Performance Delivered) for September 2017.
2) Kannada Seva Ratna Award (Music) by Kannada Sahitya Parishad in May 2019
3) Namma Hemmeya Kannadigaru Award (Social Service) by Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Katte Balaga in November 2019.
4) I Stand For My Nation - Seva Puraskar Awards (Vishishta) in December 2019.
5) Rotary Community Service Award 2020 by Rotary Attibele Sarjapur in February 2020.
6) Scribe Felicitation in "NAMANA" programme for Services rendered to Visually Challenged Students by Amrutha Bindu Charitable Trust with Karnataka Vidyarthi Koota in November 2020.
7) Leadership Award & Proud Indian Award by Smruti Sadhana Trust for Services in Music, Social Service, Environment & Corona Warriors in August 2021.
Satish Rajan has served as teacher / judge / guide / speaker / activist / organiser / volunteer in over thousand programmes for many entities like ICAI, ICSI etc. & NGOs / Clubs like Kartavya, Oasis, Greenpath, Vedan, Utthista Bharatha, Vibha, Say Trees, Hasiru Mission, iNature Foundation, LBTC, Snehadeep, Amrutha Bindu, KVK, Rotary, Lions Club, Bengaluru Water Warriors, Kappana Angala, DCA, Hasirudala, Vruksha, Puvidham Trust etc.
Satish Rajan has Volunteered in times of Crisis Situations like Coorg & Kerala Flood Relief, Save Trees Campaigns, Global Warming Awareness Programmes, Corona Warriors for Covid 19 Relief etc. He has been given training on First Aid & Fire Fighting, has been in the process of getting selected to Civil Defence team.
He is a B Certificate Holder from 1/KAR/ARMD/SQN/NCC and adjudged "Best in Cross Country Race" amongst all troops. He has served NCC for 2 years & NSS for 5 years in his college days having participated many Social Service Programmes apart from attending a series of Camps.
He has taught students in Various subjects like Music, Nature, Books, Yoga, Cooking, Team work, Performance Factor X etc. in many Residential Camps in South India to over 600 students till date.Satish Rajan has instilled soft skills for over 5000 students till date & initiated to make over 2000 Seed Clay Ganeshas to save lakes & conserve Nature.
Satish Rajan is an Active Civic Leader, Social Activist & Teacher serving the Society for various causes. He has written articles, shared views in Print Media those have been adjudged Best articles.