Mrs. SUSEELA M is awarded as “BEST WRITER, JOURNALIST AND SOCIAL ACTIVIST” by Magic Book of Record
We are delighted to Honor Mrs. SUSEELA M who is in skill of Social activities, Writer, Journalist and also a women entrepreneur. She has bagged several awards for social activities and other works. She has been a role model for many youngsters to make their dreams come true as she herself believes in leaving no stone unturned to the best of our capabilities is the only Key to Success.
We conferred Mrs. SUSEELA M with the title “Best Writer, Journalist and Social Activist” by the prestigious Magic Book of Record on March 24, 2021.
Mrs. M. Suseela is a writer,journalist and social activist and also work as a reader and scriber for college students. For past ten years she taught science for 10th standard girls students who are visually challenged as a service .(Higher secondary school for blind tiruchirappalli). She has extended her helping hand to whom so ever was in need of. Her service has reached different range of people starting from folk artist, social activist (Madurai "ramu thatha" 10 rupees meals to poor till his death of 96 years) transgenders, "padmashree" paravai muniyama ( singer and actress)"("padmashree" chinnapillai amma who gave her blessings to PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee ), periodic visit to old age homes and orphanages and the list goes on.
when the whole community was suffering during the lockdown she didn't stop her social activities she has helped all those who were in need of even food.She does all these activities only the money saved every month whatever she gets from her husband. video clip is of the people those who have benefited from Mrs Suseela share their experiences.
Achievements & Awards:
1. FIRST PRIZE(HUNDAI EON CAR) AMRUTANJAN "CHINNA RAJA PERIYA RAJA" SLOGAN CONTEST (AMONG FIVE STATES)- 2014
2. SECOND PRIZE IN INTERNATIONAL POETRY COMPETITION "PUDHINAM" MAGAZINE (LONDON) TOPIC - "UYIRINIL ANNAI" - 2016
3. THIRD PRIZE IN INTERNATIONAL TAMIL STORY COMPETITION "AGINI KUNJU" (AUSTRALIA)
4. SECOND PRIZE (SCOOTY) IN FEMINA SHOPPING MALL TRICHY "SLOGAN CONTEST"
5. SELECTED IN STATE LEVEL LITERATURE COMPETITION "PONNIYIN SELVAN" HELD BY KALKI MAGAZINE