Master Dipankar Basak is awarded as “Mr India Super Model” by Magic Book of RecordApril 2, 2021
Mrs Priyanka Sharma is awarded as “THE BEST ASSAMESE LITERARY COMPOSITION WRITER”April 2, 2021
We honor Classical Dancer Manish Kumar Rai, he is formally trained in Kathak classical dance with background in fusion and folk,lyrical hip hop who leaves no opportunity to explore his artistic creativity in dance. He is also a member of International Dance Council CID. He has participated in many national and state competitions and has held his 1st position in many of them. He has become role model for many young dancers to make their dreams come true as he himself believes that leaving no stone unturned to the best of his capabilities is the only key to success.
Magic Book of Record conferred Mr Manish Kumar Rai with the title “India’s Best Classical Dancer Award” on March 12, 2021.
By Profession Mr Manish Kumar Rai is an engineer working with World’s No. 1 Firm Amazon Development Center as a Quality Assurance Engineer. Dancing has always been his passion. Even during his Engineering days, his College has supported a lot in his dancing field and encouraged him to be able to balance the equation with Dance and Studies.
He has completed his Phd in Kathak in 2011 and Phd in Bharatanatyam in 2012 and Masters in Odissi Dance Style. He is a Professional Software Engineer. In 2017 he participated in the International Level Dance Competition by Dance With Madhuri and won the Third Prize and got chance to Meet the Diva Madhuri Dixit Herself and was presented with the award and certificate. Due to his perseverance and hard work, his contribution to classical dance forms of India and dancing overall, he was nominated by ICD/CID, UNESCO, Paris from India and serving as an Active Member of it. He has been fortunate enough to have got the opportunity to learn from Pandit Birju Maharaj Ji, Shovana Narayan and Sonal mansingh and other eminent personalities of the Kathak and Bharatanatyam Dance styles.
In the recent years he has started incorporating Odissi Dance style and started learning it. It’s been a thrilling journey especially in 2020 during this covid and lockdown situation he has been fortunate to participate and win online competitions.
Mr Manish Kumar Rai have a dream of opening a Dance studio to encourage classical arts and fusion forms. Apart from Indian Classical forms he started learning various national and international and contemporary dance forms to be a versatile dancer.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AS A DANCER / PERFORMER :
• Performed my Arangetram at the age of 17 at Hindi Pakhwada Diwas for Eastern railway on the Occasion of Raajbhasha Pakhwada Samapan Diwas in the Year 2004-05
• Participated and bagged Certificate of Appreciation in the Inter DPS Choreography Meet in the year 2004
• Worked with Shiamak Davar Academy as a Dance Instructor and Stage Performing Artist from September 2011 till
• Worked with Steps Dance Studio and Dance Academy, Hyderabad as Guest Lecturer for Indian Dancing.
• Worked for Various Corporate Firms as the Guest Performer in their respective Cultural and Annual Celebrations.
• Participated in Various National, State Level, District Level Inter College Competitions
• Participated in Various Online Competitions and Dance Festivals.
• Performing for Amazon in their Cultural Events Across the Globe both Online and Offline.
ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS AS A DANCER / PERFORMER
• Associated with International Dance Council CID headed by UNESCO since 2013, representing India for Classical
• Awarded 3rd Prize in Madhuri Dixit Birthday Contest in May 2017 by Dance with Madhuri.
• Awarded with Mr. Star Award for Ethnic Day Celebration for Karnataka Rajyotsav, 2017 & Navratri, 2018.
• Awarded with Best Dressed Male for Ethnic Day Celebration for Independence Day celebration 2019.
• Bagged Certificate of Appreciation by National Art Platform online contest in Dance held in June-July 2020 under
Bharatanatyam & Kathak Dance Forms.
• Bagged Certificate of Appreciation by Aarohan Performing Arts for Nritya Mahotsav Online Competition under
Kathak Dance Forms.
• Bagged Certificate of Appreciation at Nrutya Bharatam 2020 under Fusion Classical Dance form.
• Won 3rd Prize in #LearnAMove #ShareAMove contest with Dance with Madhuri.
• Awarded 3rd Prize in Dancing for Talent Hunt 2020 Season 1 Organized by Srusti Jana Natya Kala Kendra ®,
• Awarded 3rd Prize in Dancing for Nataraj Online Classical Kathak Competition by T Bhowmik Cultural Academy.
• Awarded 3rd Prize in National Dasara Online Dance Competition by Natyakala Cultural Center®, Bangalore.
• Runner up at 9th & 13th and Winner at 10th, 11th and 12th Online Classical Dance Competition 2020 under Plus
Category by National Classical Dance Academy.
• Runner up for Classical Singing for the Navratri Festival hosted by Jyoti Educational Social Welfare Society, New
• Winner for Fancy Dress Competition for the year 2020 hosted by Jyoti Educational Social Welfare Society, New Delhi.
• Secured First Position in Solo Dance competition in Karnataka State Sports Dance Championship for the year 2020.
• Won Best Performer in Solo Dance Competition in National and International Level 2020 Season 3 organized by PRK
• Won 2nd Prize in Sankranti Sanskritika Sambhrama Online Dance Competition for the year 2021.
• Won First Prize in Online Chaka Chaundh The Classical Dance Competition 2021 organized by Kala Niketan, Nagpur.
• Won First Prize in Online Dazzling Star The Western Dance Competition 2021 organized by Kala Niketan, Nagpur.
• Winner & Coordinator in various Dance Competition and Technical Events. at Inter & Intra School and College levels.
• Bagged Certificate of Appreciation in Solo Classical Dance in Appstore Fiesta 2016.
• Bagged First Prize in Appstore Enthusia 2017 for Solo Dance Competition.
• Bagged Certificate in DAGS Got Talent 2019 for Amazon in Dance Competition.
• Bagged Certificate of Appreciation for Various Online Dance Festivals like Gungroo 2021, Kalajyoti 2020 and many
more by Kalakar Arts, Kolkata
• Winner of 2nd Prize by WRT Company for Diwali Festival 2020.
• Winner of Consolation Prize in Classical Dance by Kathak Rockers.
• Awarded with Natya Kala Jothi for the Year 2020 by Raaba Media Chennai
• Awarded with National Award Nritya Ratnakar by Kathak Rockers in association with CG Cultural Dept. and CG
• Awarded with Bharat Kala Awishkar in the Year 2020 by NCN Kalakshetram, Telangana.
• Awarded with Kala Gaurav Award for the Year 2019-20 by Sanskruti Academy of Bharatanatyam, Surat
• Awarded with Lord Shiva International Award by T Bhowmik Cultutal, Kolkata (WB)
• Awarded with Bharat Nritya Mani Samman for the Year 2020 by Nandanik Manush Centre, Kolkata.
Please follow and like us: