Krishna Nimesh Sheth is awarded “BEST ACHIEVER'S AWARD -2021” as the title of “BEST YOUNG ACHEIVER AWARD” by Magic Book of Records on 22nd December, 2021, for India’s first visually challenged to complete 1900 ft. of Asia’s longest TYROLEAN TRAVERSE ( Zip line Crossing). It has been recorded in Magic Book of Record.
Mst. Krishna Sheth was a premature baby, born in the 7th month born on 29th March 2004 weighing 1100 grams only. Krishna’s Disability is called R.O.P (Retina of Prematurity Grade V) means child cannot visualize anything for Life time. However, he will not be able to visualize throughout his Life. Government of India has certified Krishna as 100% BLIND. He is 16 years old and studies at Swami Vivekananda International School & Jr. College, Kandivali (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra in standard (X - B) and resides in Kandivali. He is visually impaired child and has been certified by the Govt. Of India. He is the only blind child in India pursuing Taekwondo and winning medals too. He has won (45) Gold, (35) Silver, (27) Bronze medals at District, State, National and International level participating in all sports. National Association for the Blind had issued a magazine in 2016 on Krishna’s achievement in various field and named him as a “Wonder Kid”. Glance of the awards are given below and continued in Doisure.
Krishna Nimesh Sheth is India's 1st Visually Challenged (BLIND) Kid from Maharashtra state to complete 1900 ft. Asia’s Longest Tyrolean Traverse. The record for the longest Tyrolean Traverse by a visually challenged (100%) was set by Krishna Nimesh Sheth (born on March 29, 2004) of Mumbai, Maharashtra. He attempted this at a height of 1900 ft. at Malshej Ghat, Maharashtra, as confirmed on August 21, 2019.
1. International Mathematics Olympiads (IMO),Mumbai in 2013 with Gold
2. Male Kata National Championship, Mumbai in 2013 with Gold Medal
3. 1st Handicap National Taekwondo, Mumbai in 2013 with Gold
4. India Open Taekwondo Cup, Mumbai in 2013 with Gold
5. International Mathematics Olympiads, Mumbai in 2013 with Gold
6. 8th World Taekwondo Culture Expo, South Korea, Seoul in 2014 with Silver
7. Felicitated by Korean Embassy, New Delhi in 2014 with Trophy
8. India Open Taekwondo Cup, Surat in 2014 with Gold
9. Open West Zone Taekwondo Cup, Ahmedabad in 2014 with Gold
10. Indian Taekwondo Challenge Trophy 2015, Mumbai in 2015 with Gold
11. Krishna Sheth’s magazine issued by National Association for the Blind in March edition 2016 at Mumbai with Magazine
12. Krishna Sheth has received Marathi Gaurav Puraskar on 23rd April 2016 at Mumbai with Trophy & Certificate
13. Asia’s Longest Tyrolean Traverse of 1900 feet of height 3500 feet Malshej Ghat, Maharashtra in 2016 with Record
14. Krishna Sheth's interview By All India Radio (Akashvani) Mumbai interviewed By Prafull Vidhya to be Broadcasted on 6th July 2016 on Radio Channel - MW - 1044 KHz at Mumbai in 2016 with Interview by youngest boy on All India Radio (Akashvani) Mumbai
15. National Blind Association for Divyang National Anthem, Xavier’s College (XRCVC), Mumbai in 2017 Participated as youngest boy
16. Limca Book of Record, India in 2017 with National Record
17. Mayors Award, Mumbai in 2017 with Certificate
18. “HIGHEST NUMBER OF RECOGNITION BY A VISUALLY CHALLENGED” The record for the highest number of accolades and recognitions received by a visually challenged (100%)) and was set by Krishna Nimesh Sheth (born on March 29, 2004) of Mumbai, Maharashtra. At 15 years of age, he has already bagged 97 medals (41 – Gold, 30 – Silver, 26 – Bronze) in Taekwondo, martial arts, gymnastics and athletics at district, state, national and international levels respectively, as confirmed on August 21, 2019 at India with National Record.
19. “A DAREDEVIL ATTEMPT BY A VISUALLY CHALLENGED” The record for the longest Tryolean Traverse by a visually challenged (100%) was set by Krishna Nimesh Sheth (born on March 29, 2004) of Mumbai, Maharashtra. He attempted this at a height of 1900 ft. at Malshej Ghat, Maharashtra, as confirmed on August 21, 2019 at India with National Record.
20. Mst Krishna Sheth and Tarlika Mehta is being awarded 5th Dhyeypurti " Mai - Lek " Award 2019 (Hope Of Millons) by hands Hon'ble Minister of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Government of India (Dr. Mahendra Nath Pandey), organized by Nutun Gulgule Foundation Mumbai Awarded All Differently Abled from all over the Nation on 22nd November 2019 at Denath Mangeshkar Auditorium, Vile Parle (East) India with National Award.
21. Master Krishna Sheth is awarded Kapol Ratna Award 2019 by Kapol Social Group South Mumbai And Shree Mumbai Kapol Gnyati, Shree Kapol Wadi Trust, Mumbai for his Outstanding Achievements on 24th November 2019 at 20 Downtown Banquet, Above Eros Theatre, Church gate at Mumbai in 2019 with Caste Award.
22. Master Krishna Sheth has added another feather to his cap by winning Second Place at Inter School Quiz abled Competition 2019 organized by LTI (Larsen & Turbo IT Department) Global Corporate Services, on 7th December 2019 at St Andrew's College, Bandra West, Mumbai with Silver Medal.
23. Master. Krishna Nimesh Sheth’s Journey to King (Winner) in Grand Finale of Maharashtra Kohinoor Beauty Pangent 2019 at Pune , Hotel Hyatt on 5th January 2020 in the open category of Differently Abled participants through out Maharashtra organized by Shantidoot Productions .Truly, the year has dawned with the grace and blessings of everyone at Pune on 2020 with Crown
24. Krishna Sheth has received Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Khel Ratna Award 2020 on 25th December 2020 at Mumbai with Trophy
25. Krishna Sheth has received Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Centre for Excellence Certificate of Honour in field of Taekwondo on 25th December 2020 at Mumbai with Certificate
26. Mst Krishna Sheth is nominated for Taare Zameen Par # Shining Star Kids Award 2021 in sports category going to be held in Pune, Maharashtra on 2021
27. Krishna's name is revealed in Finalists list of India's Emerging Talent 2020 .Grand Final is on 26 th June 2021 at New Delhi on 2021
We believe Mst. Krishna Sheth has a long way to go and many peaks to climb. The never say die attitude will surely get him there “Manzilein unhi ko milti hai jinke sapno mein jaan hooti hai. Pankh se kuch nahi hota; hauslon se udaan hoti hai… ”. He believes in a Shloka of Mahabharata: “Karm Karo Falkiasha mat karo”. He has been consistently putting in hard work in all his endeavours’ and rest as they say is history.