DR. MANORANJAN DASH is awarded as “GREAT INDIAN RESEARCHER AWARD” by MAGIC BOOK OF RECORD
It’s pleasure to honor DR. MANORANJAN DASH, a great Indian Researcher, who never left his enthusiasm to study and curiosity to research. He has written many books and published numerous papers in many areas and got several awards for outstanding publications. He has become a big inspiration for thousands of people, as he has contributed a lot in nation development.
He is awarded for making a record with Magic Book of Record on February 20, 2021 for being the “GREAT INDIAN RESEARCHER”.
Dr. Manoranjan Dash is a great researcher, social reformer and very inspiring personality in India. He was born in Bhubaneswar on 25th April 1973 to Bhubaneswar Dash and Sobha Rani Dash. His father was a successful businessman. He obtained a M. Tech. Degree in Computer Science and Engineering from Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Rourkela, Odisha, India. Presently He is Associate Professor in Faculty of Management Sciences, Siksha O Anusandhan (Deemed to be University), Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. He has held different position in the IT industry and also associated with Orissa Environmental Society. His current research interests in the area of : Telemedicine, Cloud computing , Mobile Banking , Waste management and E-Commerce. He published more than 60 papers in the areas and got several awards for outstanding publications. He is founder of several national and international workshop and also editor in different International journal in the field of management as well as computer science. He is author of different text books and in addition to teaching research supervised over 6 Ph.D research scholars to completion. His consultancies with industry have been in the areas of information security, e-Commerce, and technological innovation.
i) Dash Manoranjan & Laha Jasobanta, “Managerial Computing”, VRINDA Publications (P) Ltd, India, 2009, ISBN -978-81-8281-161-4
ii) Dash Manoranjan & Behera Prasanna Kumar, “Introduction To Numerical Methods and FORTRAN Programming ”, VRINDA Publications (P) Ltd, India, 2009, ISBN -978-81-8281-326-7
iii) Dash Manoranjan & Pradhan B B, “E-Commerce”, VRINDA Publications (P) Ltd, India,2010, ISBN-978-81-8281-341-0 PUBLICATION INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL:
1. Dash M .R “A Conceptual Analysis of the use of Transformations in Sample Survey Methods“ ,pp.18-23, American Journal of Scientific Research , Europe, Issue 14,2011,ISSN 1450-223X
2. Dash M R,” Different Classes of Transformed Ratio and Product Estimators of Finite Population Mean in Stratified Sampling”. Pg-227-232 ,Europe, European Journal of Social Sciences, ISSN 1450-2267,Volume 19, Number 2 ,2011
3. Dash M R ,” Anatomy of Retail FootWear Market in Capital of Odisha”,International Journal of Marketing and Management Research, India, Vol-2, May-2011, ISSN-229-6883
4. Dash M R , “Explaining Consumer acceptance of Internet Banking Services in India”, International Journal of Research in Computer Application and Management,India,Vol-1(2011), Issue No.3 ,May-2011, ISSN-2231-1009
5. Dash M R, “Using the TAM model to explain how attitudes determine adoption of internet banking “, (2011), European Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Sciences, ISSN 1450-2275 ,Issue No-36, Vol-2 pp 50-59.
6. Dash M R, “Consumers’ Perception about Internet Banking: The Case of Odisha”, (2012), European Journal of Social Sciences, ISSN 1450-2267,Vol.30(1), pp. 92-100
7. Dash M R, “Understanding Consumers’ Risks Perception for banking on the Internet” , International Journal of Engineering and Management Sciences, Vol-3 , Issue-2 2012: pp 146 - 150 ISSN 2229-600X .
8. Dash M R, Das J R & Mohanty A K , “Study of Organization Culture and Leadership Behaviour in Small and Medium Sized Enterprises”, European Journal of Scientific Research, ISSN 1450-216X Vol.68 No.2, Jan-2012, pp. 258-267.
9. Dash M R , “Children and Advertisement – The Purchasing Behaviour of School Aged Children“, European Journal of Social Sciences ISSN 1450-2267 Vol. 36 No 3 January, 2013, pp.358-371.
10. Jana, Sudipto, Jyoti Ranjan Das, and Manoranjan Dash., "Modeling Brand Personality using Structural Equation Modeling." International Journal of Marketing and Technology, ISSN 2249-1058 ,Vol- 4. Issue-8 Aug-2014: pp 1-12.
11. Dash M R, "Determinants of Customers’ Adoption of Mobile Banking: An Empirical Study by Integrating Diffusion of Innovation with Attitude." Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce, Vol 19., Issue-3 Dec-2014, pp 1-21
12. Dash M R, “Drivers of Rural Consumers’ Satisfaction for Apparel Retail Outlets: A Case Study of Odisha”, International Journal Of Marketing, Financial Services & Management Research, ISSN 2277-3622 Vol.4 (6), June -2015, pp. 33-38.
13. Dash M R ,” CRM and Data Mining: A Strategic Imperative in the Business”, IJLTEMAS(International Journal of Latest Technology in Engineering, Management & Applied Science) , Volume IV, Issue V, May 2015 ISSN 2278 – 2540 ,pp 5-7 NATIONAL JOURNAL:
1. Dash M. R , “Biometric Techniques : A Future Mantra for Enhancing Security Standards”, Pg. 30-40 , JIS Management Vista , India, January-June 2008, Volume :II , Number 1, ISSN : 0974-0872
2. Dash M.R & Sahu D, “Knowledge Management and ICT in SMEs for Sustainable Economic Development”, Pg. 81-91, The Orissa Journal of Commerce , India, July-2009, Volume XXX , Number 2 , ISSN: 0974-8482.
3. Dash M.R & Mishra U S,“E-CRM: An Effective Marketer’s tool for building long term relationship ”, Pg. 29-35, The Research Network ,India, Sep-2008, Volume Three, Number 2
4. Dash M.R & Dash P R, “A Queuing Based Decision Support Methodology for Hospital Bed Planning”, Pg. 78-85, The Chanakya –JRIMS, India, Jan-June-2009, Volume. IX , Issue 1 , ISSN-0972-3943
5. Dash M R & Sahu K K ,” Intrapreneur - A Kautilyan Profile” , Samridhi, The Velammal Journal of Management and IT Research, Issue No.2 Publication –2009-10,Pg. 77-82.
6. Dash M R & Dash P R , “Consumer Choice Prediction About Internet Banking: A Case Study Of Orissa Using Logistic Model“,Samridhi, The Velammal Journal of Management and IT Research, Issue No.2 Publication –2009-10,Pg. 53-58
7. Dash M R “ Adoption of Internet Banking By Indian Consumer: An Extension of the Technology Acceptance Model”, Pg. 44-54 , CBS E-Journal, Biz n Bytes , June-2010, Issue-4 , ISSN-0976-0458
8. Dash M. R & Mishra B B , “ Perceptions Of SME Manager’s Towards Adoption Of E-Commerce “ , Pg. 101-108 ,The Management Page ,India, Vol-1 Issue-1 Sep-2010,ISSN-2231-220X
9. Dash M R, Dash M & Mishra S. (2012). “Re-engineering the Marketing: The Role of e-Marketing in the Age of Click Economy “, International Journal of Marketing, Financial Services & Management Research, ISSN 2277-3622, Vol 1(6), pp 23-31.
10. Dash M R , “Data Mining Need In Profiling Internet Banking Customer”, International Journal of Computer Science and Management Research, ISSN 2278-733X , Vol-1,Issue-1 , 2012,pp 21-26
11. Dash M R , “Understanding Consumer Perceptions for Mobile Banking : An Empirical study”, International Journal of Management , Vol-1 , No-1 June-2012 pp 98-107 ,ISSN- 2278-8913
12. Dash Manoranjan,”E-Shopping: The Impact of Internet Experience and Impulse Buying Behaviour of Online Consumers”, ASBM Journal of Management, Vol-VI, Issue II, July-2013.
13. Dash M R & Mahapatra A, “Telemedicine System for Bed Sore Diabetes Patients “, International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) Volume 71– No.24, June 2013
14. Dash M R & Mahapatra A,” Design and Implementation of a Cloud based TeleDermatology System “, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) Vol. 2 Issue 2, February- 2013 ISSN: 2278-0181
15. Dash M R, “An Empirical Study on Investor’s Motivation to Invest in Capital Market”, Asian Journal of Research in Banking and Finance Vol. 4, No. 1, January 2014, pp. 1-13.
16. Dash M R , “Consumer’s Perception towards Organic Food Products”, International Journal of Engineering and Management Research , Vol-4, Issue-3, June-2014, ISSN No.: 2250-0758 pp 110-113.
17. Dash M R , “Medical Tourism in India: Patients beyond Borders”, International Journal of Computer Science & Management Studies, Vol. 14, Issue 06, June 2014, ISSN (Online): 2231 –5268 pp 23-30
18. Dash Manoranjan, “Adoption of Knowledge and Innovation Management: A Strategic Approach”, Asian Journal of Research in Social Sciences and Humanities Feb-2014, Volume: 4, Issue: 2 pp 324-334 Online ISSN: 2249-7315.
19. Dash M R , “Captivating the Indian Shopper :Impact of FDI in Retail”, The Odisha BIZ Review, Vol-1 , Issue -1 , May-2015 pp-9-15 PUBLICATION IN BOOKS:
1. Dash M.R & Prusty R, “An Empirical Study on Customers’ Perceptions towards using Internet Banking in Orissa” Pg. 170-178, Kanishka Publishers, India, 2009, ISBN: 978-81-8457-107-3.
2. Dash M.R & Parida P.R, “The Role of ICT in Knowledge Management and Customer Relationship Management” Pg 77-84 ,Excel Books ,India,2008,ISBN: 978-81-7446-676-1
3. Dash M.R & Mishra A , “ Technology and Innovation in the Banking Sector : The Case of Internet Banking in India “ Pg 19 -35 , Serial Publications ,India ,2009 , ISBN 978-81-8387-281-2
4. Dash M.R & Laha J, “Biometric Techniques: Enhancing Security Standards in High Performance Enterprise”, Pg. 261-277, Kanishka Publishers, India, 2009, ISBN: 978-81-8457-107-3.
5. Dash M.R , Das J R & Dash A “ Mobile Banking : Challenges and Opportunities for Banking Sector “ Pg 71-84 , Serial Publications ,India ,2009 , ISBN 978-81-8387-281-2
6. Dash M R , Dash P R & Pattnayak P K “ Adoption of E-Commerce: An Empiricial Study of Consumers in India “ Pg 22-31 , Excel Books , India,2009 , ISBN 978-81-7446-759-1
7. Dash M R , Dash P R & Mishra B.B “E-Business : The Strategic Impact on Supply Chain Management“ Pg 32-41 , Excel Books , India,2009 , ISBN 978-81-7446-759-1
8. Dash M R , Nayak B & Samantaray A , “Diffusion of Service Innovation In Banking : An Empirical Study Of Internet Banking Customers In Orissa “, Excel Books, India,2009 ,ISBN 978-81-7446-758-4
9. Dash M R , Mishra B B & Parida P R , “ Knowledge and Innovation in SME for Global Sustainable and Competency “, Discovery Publishing House Pvt Ltd. , India, 2010, ISBN 978-81-8356-618-6
10. Dash M R & Prusty R , “ Technology and Innovation in Logistics Services: A Conceptual Framework “ , Excel Books , India,2010, ISBN 978-93-80043-86-9
11. Dash M R. (2011). “A Theory-based Model for the Study of Internet Banking Adoption by the Bank Executives”, Discovery Publishing, India, ISBN 978-8183568203