Vimla Jagarwal is awarded “BEST ACHIEVER’S AWARD-2021” as the title of “BEST FEMALE FIRE FIGHTER”August 6, 2021
SM Vijayalakshmi Pandith is awarded “BEST ACHIEVER’S AWARD-2021” as the title of “BEST WRITER AWARD”August 6, 2021
Chef Harneet Jolly is awarded "BEST ACHIEVER’S AWARD-2021" as the title of “BEST RISING CHEF AWARD” by MAGIC BOOK OF RECORDS on June 29, 2021, in the field of Desserts and Pastry Cuisine.
1. George Brown College, Toronto, Canada (Post graduation)
2. Culinary Academy of India, Hyderabad, India (Graduation)
3. Awards- MEGA Achiever’s Awards in 2021 for ‘Advocacy of Food for All’.
a. He was a part of the Guinness World Record for 'The Largest Variety of Breads Displayed' by displaying 493 varieties’
b. OMG Book of Records for gravity defying cakes, chocolate sculptures and photo frame desserts.
5. He was invited as the ‘Guest of Honor’ at the launch of Hariharan’s music album – Ishq.
a. He was invited for a special appearance on the TV show- Bhabi ji Ghar pe hain's 1500 episodes celebration.
b. Both, Indian and international stars- like Chef Sanjeev Kapoor, Chef Harpal Singh Sokhi, TLC chefs, actors, singers have officially endorsed him.
c. He is author of the book- 'The World's most wanted Desserts' (yet to be published)
6. He's a chef and makes cakes, chocolates, food items.
Please follow and like us: