Smita Negi is awarded “BEST ACHIEVER’S AWARD-2021” as the title of “Best Dancer Award”August 12, 2021
Loyola Mohammed Thoufeeq is awarded “BEST ACHIEVER’S AWARD-2021” as the title of “YOUNG SOCIALIST AWARD”August 12, 2021
Shilpa Dutta is awarded "BEST ACHIEVER’S AWARD-2021" as the title of “DYNAMIC EDUCATIONIST AWARD” by MAGIC BOOK OF RECORDS on July 2021, in the field of Education.
Shilpa Dutta’s achievements in 11 years...
* 2009 got certified with EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION AND APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY in International Curriculum
* SPECIALIZED in ADHD (attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder) for Kids Interventions and Parenting Strategies from New York University
* Got elevated as a REGIONAL COORDINATOR Bangalore zone..
Strictly monitoring with micro level analysis of each and every requirements of the campuses (curriculum designing, implementing, developing the academic strength of the campuses, planning various strategies to upgrade the campuses)
* Conducted innumerable Workshops in different zones for the Kids, Parents and Teachers in mass with proper monitoring regarding the smooth implementation of the academics in Play way, Montessori, Nursary, Glenn Doman and Howard Gardner methods and how to develop the IQ levels of the child without stress.
* Conducted various activities and invented innovative strategies to develop the Childs brain from conception till 6 yrs of age
* Conducted various workshops with micro level observations to develop the neural connections in the brain of a child with innovative techniques as 700 new neural connection develop every seconds till 5 yrs of age which can make the child super intelligent if proper techniques applied.
* Guiding and training the teachers how to implement innovative teaching strategies in each sessions through HOT (higher order thinking) and LOT (lower order thinking).
* Was recognized with INTERNATIONAL BOOK OF RECORDS in 2018...for preparing students from 2.5 to 5.5 yrs to recognize 100 countries names along with the capitals by seeing only the maps within 2 mins
* Conducted EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION Teachers Training Program for the Fresher teachers for a period of 15 days.
* Further got elevated as Preprimary Principal/Center Head operations in 2018 and responsible towards the best outcomes in this 21st century, responsible for the complete execution of the curriculum, responsible to achieve the curriculum goals, responsible for planning activities of student development.
* Analyzing and monitoring each teaching staffs and children on the basis of following Rubrics and giving feedback wherever necessary....
a. Professional responsibilities
b. Productive and effective teaching
c. Classroom management
d. Monitoring assessment and follow up
e. Physical growth and Development
f. Social and emotional development
g. Sensory skills and arts
h. Academic development
* Certified in Khatak dance form and Arts and Paintings
* Associated with HUMAN RIGHTS anti corruption team Karnataka
* Awarded with Namma Bangaluru Women Achievers Award 2021
*Awarded with Sadhakiyarige Sanmana sesason- 3 (2021)
* Awarded with Leadership Award 2021
* Awarded with 4th Khoobsurat National Womens Award 2021
* Awarded with Women Victory Star Award 2021
* Awarded with Indian Pride Award 2021
* Awarded with Proud Indian Award 2021
Please follow and like us: