Dr. Prashant Joshi is awarded “BEST ACHIEVER’S AWARD-2021” as the title of “BEST SOCIAL HUMANITARIAN AWARD” by Magic Book of RecordsJune 17, 2021
Jogindera Devi is awarded “BEST ACHIEVER’S AWARD-2021” as the title of “DISTINGUISHED RESEARCH AWARD” by Magic Book of RecordJune 17, 2021
Seemanchal Tripathi is awarded "BEST ACHIEVER’S AWARD-2021" as the title of “EVENT PROFESSIONAL AWARD” by MAGIC BOOK OF RECORDS on June 2, 2021, in the field of Education.
Seemanchal Tripathi is a Head Reader of Government Pre-Secondary School Runiyadih, Surajpur, Chhattisgarh. He is qualified in M.A. (Education, Hindi, Sanskrit, History, Sociology), D.Ed.
* Construction and operation of Bastamukt Vidyalaya from the year 2015-16.
* On the basis of my institution in Surajpur district, successful in making other 65 institutions a free school.
* Formation of Children's cabinet in the school from the year 2014 and give all the responsibility of the school on the small but strong shoulders of Children's cabinet
* Average attendance of 98-99 percent in the organization per day.
* The draft out of the organization is 0% (zero percent) today. Which became possible by organizing various types of work like cultural activities, sports and creative activities for the children for 4 consecutive years.
* Implementation of dress code for teachers in school at own expense.
* To provide tie, belt, black shoe, red stocking and identity card at own expense on the lines of private private school for the children studying in the institution.
* To arrange blue sweater-cap on the lines of school dress in collaboration with All India Agrawal Mahila Samiti Surajpur and Alakh Education Quality Forum Vishrampur on the lines of private private school for the children studying in the institution.
* To arrange color TV with the help of the community and Dish TV, computer system, VCD at own expense for the educational advancement of the children.
* To arrange adequate fans, dia stand and sound system in the additional room including all the rooms of the school with the help of the community.
* To arrange two green vegetables throughout the year for the children's MDM by constructing the kitchen garden and Kelabari with the help of the community in the institution.
* Arrangement of paneer vegetable every Saturday and egg vegetable for one day in a month for children in MDM through Aarti Self Help Group Runiyadih.
* To do the work of motivating the parents of the children studying in the institution to use organic manure in place of chemical fertilizers by making organic manure from the year 2015.
* To make arrangements for solid banana, papaya and pineapple to be eaten throughout the year for the children studying in the institution from the banana bar of the institution.
* Declaring the institution as a no plastic zone and not allowing plastic to accumulate around the school and motivating the people living nearby not to use plastic carry bags.
* Work to motivate the shopkeepers operating in the village not to use plastic carry bags by giving them free paper carry bags by manufacturing paper carry bags through the children in the summer camp of the school.
* Successfully conduct public awareness programs like non-drug addiction, 100% voting, plantation and promotion at the gram panchayat level.
* To prepare the internal and external environment of the school according to the educational activities at own expense.
* To prepare the construction of grand entrance gate in the school at own expense.
* Successful in making Bagpara in place of Dadampara by planting a huge tree in the school premises.
* Enforcement of dress code for MDM cooking assistants also.
* In case of sick children and assistants studying in the institution, taking them to the hospital at their own expense and providing them medical facilities.
* In the implementation of the new National Education Policy 2020, the students studying in the institution have been linked to vocational training. Children studying in vocational training are being taught the work of tailor, carpenter, blacksmith, barber as well as computer typing, weaving nets for fishing and making brooms.
* Children studying in summer camp are taught sewing, embroidery, painting and terracotta work.
Please follow and like us: