Miss Nizinka is awarded “Best Achiever Award – 2021” as the title of “MAXIMUM FACEBOOK POSTS IN A SINGLE DAY” by Magic Book of Record.April 19, 2021
Mr. JAYDARSHAN RAWAT is awarded “Best Achiever Award – 2021” as the title of “YOUNGEST ACHIEVER AWARD” by Magic Book of Record.April 20, 2021
We glad to record our Honor for MRS. SPRUHA SURESH INDU, who achieved so many awards from national and state level in the field of Teaching, guidance and counseling skills. You have a best social personality, outstanding performance and dedication to hard work.
Magic Book of Record conferred MRS. SPRUHA SURESH INDU is awarded "Best Achiever Award - 2021" as the title of “EXCELLENCE IN EDUCATION AWARD” on April 5, 2021.
Mrs. Spruha Suresh Indu is a Primary Teacher of Chembur Education Society’s Primary School, Chembur, Mumbai. Her qualification is M.A, D.Ed, M.Ed, DSM, PGDEM, PhD(appeared).
Contribution as a Teacher-
1) 49 Awardee at National level, 6 Awards at International level, 9 Awards at District level as a innovative teacher. More than 100 prizes in various competitions participated as a teacher.
2) Working for State Government of Maharashtra as Massive Open Online Courses as a Coordinator.
3) Working for State Government of Maharashtra as a TAG coordinator i.e. Teachers Activity Group since last three years which is collaborative program with TATA trust and British Council.
4) Working for State Government of Maharashtra as a Expert teacher for online you tube lectures.
5) Conducting online training program, workshops for teachers for their CPD and online competencies like video creation, Online Zoom meetings, Goggle meetings etc.
6) 830 Educational videos created and uploaded on SpruhaIndu Channel.
7) Promoting arts, sports with the help of offline and online platform i.e. blended approach.
Contribution for Society-
1) Conducting, organizing and delivering lectures, seminars, workshops on Right to information since 2012.
2) Conducting, organizing and delivering lectures, seminars, workshops on Domestic Violence Act 2012.
3) Conducting, organizing and delivering lectures, seminars, workshops on PIL.
4) Working in Pukar NGO as a Coordinator since 2012.
5) Adopting 3 orphan student each year for their education purpose.
6) Delivering lectures on RTI, PIL and Domestic violence at TATA INSTITUTE of SCIENCE and Maharashtra Medical college
Please follow and like us: