If you wish to get your record verified on spot you can Invite a Judge from Magic Book of Record in your record breaking/making attempt. It will include some cost which will be decided according to the distance of the record making location and the duration of record making/ breaking activity.
What type of facilities, will be at your disposal after getting this service
- Advice on the types of record that can be attempted.
- PR support with coverage in National/state print or electronic media (Facility available without adjudication package also)..
- Fast Track internal application process, and issuance of the record guidelines.
- Certificate on the spot if the record attempt is successful and up-to 5 additional certificates (for Sponsors, Supporters and Volunteers etc)
- License for the usage of India Book of Records logo for creating awareness about your record attempt for up to 3 weeks on leaflets, pamphlets, your website, newspaper and your record breaking/making event will be displayed in our new updates of the website.
- Announcement of the successful record by the judge.
Rules and Regulations:
- To seek the adjudicator, contact us at least 15 days prior to your attempt.
- Details about the record must be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the record attempt./li>
- Magic Book of Record Judge will provide an on spot provisional certificate and the pack to the organizer / record holder with an announcement of the record before public and/ or media.
- The final certificate will be dispatched once we get the videos and pictures of the record attempt along with any other required documents if applicable from the organizer.
- Final certificate will be issued only if the record breaking attempt goes successful.
- To get an adjudication service you can call us at :- +919910192298, +919311472111 ,0129-2311111 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org .