Dr. Pravin Baburao Aghav is awarded MBR Honorary Doctorate AwardMay 2, 2023
Ritish Ranjan Chakraborty is awarded MBR Subhash Chandra Bose AwardMay 5, 2023
“MBRHonorary Doctorate Award -2023 ” is presented to Dr. Mahendra Singh from Sikar, Rajasthan state for his outstanding contributions and remarkable roles in the field of Academic Education. He has provided multidimensionality development of the students and he has valuable teaching skills that will enhance the significance of our new generation. We are conveying our best wishes for his success or achievements. It has been recorded in the Magic Book of Record.
Mahendra Singh is an ideal teacher in Sikar, Rajasthan. Presently he is working as a Government Higher Primary School Teacher at a reputed school in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
At the age of just 12, after a long illness of their parents, his parent’s death was a big shock for him.
Being the eldest of four siblings, he came with a mountain of responsibilities. But without losing courage, he became the guardian of all three siblings. He continued his siblings' education by doing child labor after school hours and taking care of the family. Along with the responsibilities, my passion for studies was such that every class passed with first class with first place. But in the year 2006, not being able to manage the fee of B.Ed., That time was the most difficult time of his life, as a result of compulsion, He had to pay the fee by selling his mother's jewelry.
After that, Mr. Mahendra Singh is studying B.Ed. He got a job as a teacher in a public school and since then decided to contribute to nation-building by enhancing the hidden talent of underprivileged students like me. In December 2012, he was selected as a teacher in a government school. In the end, he would say that struggle is life. He received achievements In December 2012.
He was posted as a teacher at Government Upper Primary School, Damba Ka Bas. At the time of his posting, the school was shedding tears of misery. Since 1963, the dilapidated building of the school on the private land of the Khatedars, children belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, who are very backward in education, lack of electricity and other physical resources in the school, etc. were facing many problems. He took a resolution to work with mind and money. In short, he has done the following works in the school in the past years with the help of community participation, Bhamashaho, and herself.
(1) Year 2013- Electricity connection in the school and light fitting fans in all the classrooms (with the help of donors and Bhamashaho)
(2) Year 2014- By encouraging the private account holders of the land of the school building, 5 bighas (10.44 hectare) land for the school
(3) Year 2015- Construction of two classrooms with the help of Bhamashahs.
(4) 2016- Installation of solar-powered tube well with the help of Bhamashahs
(5) 2012- Construction of Saraswati Maa temple in school by self.
(6) Year 2018- 50 sets of furniture donated by Bhamashahs.
(7) In the year 2019, with the help of school teachers, former students, and Bhamashahs, intensive tree plantation was done.
(8) In the year 2020, Bhamashahs donated laptops, printers, and 100 sets of furniture to the school.
(9) 15 October 2020 State government honored with a state-level teacher award.
The Magic Book of Record honored Mahendra Singh with the MBR Honorary Doctorate Award (Honoris Causa), in recognition of his valuable contributions to the field of Academic Education, Teaching Skills, Administrative, Leadership skills, and Social Service.
For his good profile and excellent work in his respective field, he is appreciated and awarded by many organizations. He has been sincere, dedicated, and hardworking & up to mark in his field. We wish him success in all his future endeavors.
Please follow and like us: