MASTER SHREYASH SHIVLING SAGARE has set a new record as “THE YOUNGEST JIGSAW PUZZLES SOLVER” by Magic Book of Record.May 4, 2021
MR. ANIL LOKHANDE has set a new record as “THE BEST PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION TEACHER” by Magic Book of Record.May 4, 2021
We are delighted to Honour Dr. KIRAN PRAKASH ZARKAR as he Recorded as first ITI craft instructor, He has been a role model for many youngsters to make their dreams come true as he believes in leaving no stone unturned to the best of our capabilities is the only Key to Success. We are sure that along the way while he will be achieving numerous milestones, he will also inspire many more young minds!
You have a best social personality, outstanding performance and dedication to hard work.
Dr. KIRAN PRAKASH ZARKAR is felicitated for setting a new record with Magic Book of Record on April 28, 2021 for being “THE FIRST HONORARY DOCTORATE PERSON IN INDIA FROM ITI IN VOCATIONAL TRAINING SUBJECT”.
Dr. Kiran Prakash Zarkar is India's first ITI Craft Instructor Hon. Doctorate in Vocational Training Subject. Dr. Kiran Prakash Zarkar is a grandson of freedom fighter Late. Devidas Madhav Zarkar working in Government Industrial Training Institute Vashi Dist Osmanabad, Maharashtra state. He is a first Hon. Doctorate person in India from ITI in Vocational Training subject. His Vocational Training Policy is published and submitted to Government by proper channel. This article is blessed by Hon. President of India and given to Prime Minister of India for Implementation. Many questions asked by MLA in Maharashtra Vidhansabha and committees appointed for Objective, Collective information. His VISION 2020 article is also blessed by President of India. Many books are published. Special thing is that songs on ITI, videos are very popular. He is donating his much part of salary for research and giving benefits to poor trainees. Now a days he working on going project named as SKILLBOOK connecting 1 Cr. trainees to 1 lakh skills.
In 2011, the Government of Maharashtra received the Government's Honor for passing the Skills Competition of the Directorate of Vocational Education and Training in 2011.
1) Parivartan State Level Award 2014, Osmanabad
2) Outstanding Project Award 2014, Pune
3) Ankur Sahitya Sammelan Akshar Tapasvi Award, Pune
4) State Level Tapipurna Granth Lekhan Puraskar, Muktainagar
5) Udyogmitra Award, Goa
6) Ankur Sahitya Sammelan Seminar and Storytelling Award, Goa
7) Navdurga Training Award, Goa
8) Indian Dalit Sahitya Akademi Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Fellowship Award, New Delhi
9) Modern Akshar Tapasvi Award, Vairag Ta Barshi Dist Solapur
A Brief Review of the Remarkable Work:
1) His Excellency the President APJ Abdul Kalam sent a congratulatory message to Yakama for guiding new researchers in rural areas and helping them to spread their research across the country.
2) Vocational Training Policy 2014 for Trainees in Rural Areas. His Excellency President Pranab Mukherjee congratulated him for this work.
3) For backward class, Magel trained him in business training scheme, human development scheme, modular employable skill, golden jubilee urban employment scheme and trained and employed many poor trainees of rural Scheduled Castes / Tribes / Nomads and Deprived Castes.
4) Trained and employed the poor trainees of numerous rural minorities by implementing minority schemes for the Muslim / Sikh / Christian / Christian communities.
5) Provided training to women belonging to poor Scheduled Castes / Tribes / Nomads and Deprived Castes in BPL families with the help of State Bank Training Institute.
6) Celebrated Diwali with the families of poor Scheduled Castes / Tribes / Nomads and Deprived Castes from BPL families and distributed firecrackers and Farals to them.
7) Organized sports competitions for rural trainees.
8) Organized training classes to explain the importance of using solar energy in Dalit-dominated areas.
9) Emphasized the importance of business training by justifying Dhamma Chakra Parivartan Day in Dalit-dominated areas.
10) To overcome the drought, through the MPs, a three-month meal ration was provided to the trainees in the slums.
Please follow and like us: