MR. JABRA RAM KANDARA is awarded “BEST ACHIEVERS’ AWARD – 2021” as the title of “BEST EDUCATION TEACHER” by MAGIC BOOK OF RECORD.May 20, 2021
Miss Padmaja Shrinivas Prabhu is awarded “BEST ACHIEVER’S AWARD – 2021” as the title of “INDIAN BEST CLASSICAL DANCER” by Magic Book of RecordMay 20, 2021
We are glad to record our honour for DR HARIS R GERSHOM, who achieved so many national and international awards for his excellence works in the field of Musical Instrument. He has been a role model for many youngsters to make their dreams come true as he himself believes in leaving no stone unturned to the best of his capabilities is the only Key to Success. You have a best social personality, outstanding performance and dedication to hard work.
Magic Book of Record conferred DR. HARIS R GERSHOM is awarded "BEST ACHIEVER’S AWARD - 2021" as the title of “THE NATIONAL ICON AWARD” on May 20, 2021.
Dr Haris RGershom is 78 years old. Dr Haris R Gershom secured M.Sc., Ph.D. from S P University, Vallabh Avidyanagar and served as a prof in V.P. Science College for 40 Years and Retired in 2005. He has developed new musical instrument named Harishophone and using its unique sound developed unique music therapy. He has developed new musical instrument named Harishophone and using its unique sound developed unique music therapy. For his this achievement he has received many national and international awards. Apart from this he is also a ventriloquist. And he knows many magic tricks also. He use all his owned talents in poor people in slum and tribal area and arrange free camp of music therapy for these people.
Unique musical instrumental named Harishophone and unique music therapy developed by Dr. Harish Gershom that controls brain waves and remove body pain with new concept. "Herisophone" An abstract of new musical instrument Harishophone. The new musical instrument consists of 1. Saw Blade 2. Resonating Box 3. Mega Phone 4. Violin Bow Saw Blade.
1. Registered name in Limca Book of Records-2003
2. Registered and given membership number in Guinness world records.
3. Received International special award in international musical saw competition held at California organized by IMSA (USA) in July 2003.
4. Special felicitations programme was arranged by chief minister of Gujarat state, India in Nov.2003.
5. Presented research paper on positive effect of music at following institutes
6. Forum of All India Scientist, Engineers and Technologist (FOSET) at Kolkata science city in Dec.2002Bio medical Engineering and technology college Wadhwan city Gujarat, India
7. [For Biomedical students] and numerous other Educational Institutes.
8. The T.V. Channels in India and abroad have telecast Dr.Gershoms programme of music a number of times.
At present he is a lecturer in Organic Chemistry in V.P. & R.P.T.P. Science College run by the character Vidya Mandal.
1. Honoured on 58th (2004) Independence day by the Chief Minister of the Gujarat State, India.
2. National Award (1984) at New Delhi for best Ventriloquist.
3. International Educator of year 2005 by IBC Cambridge, England.
4. Elecon Gaurav Puraskar - 2009.
5. Sangit pratibha award - 2009 by ponkhiyetirathpadarna, Anand, V. V. Nagar.
6. Life time achievement award 2010 by Swasthya Seva Trust, Ahmedabad recognised by government of Gujarat.
7. Honoured with Gaurav Chinha - 2003 (Symbol of Pride) by C. V. Mandal, Vallabh Vidya Nagar.
Presented research paper on positive effect of music at following institutes.
a. Forum of all Indian scientist, Engineers and Technologist (FOSET) at Kolkata science city in Dec-2002
b. Bio medical Engineering and Technology College, Wadhawan city, Gujarat, India.
c. Sterling hospital Ahmedabad under the guidance of well-known Neuro Physician Dr. Sudhir Shah (M.D., D.M.), Bombay
d. And numerous other Educational institutes.
8. The T.V. Channels in India and abroad have telecasted Dr. Gershoms programme of music therapy a number of times.
Please follow and like us: